CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lesson Learnded ( I hope)

The other day I was home and helping Dakota do something when I noticed writing on the wall. I said "Dakota did you do this" he said "yes mom" I said (maybe in voice louder then needed) "we don't write on walls! What do we write on?" though the tears you hear "Paper".. he knows better. We have taught him for a long time.. we only write on paper. So this is Dakota cleaning the writing on the wall. It was only one little line, but I hope the lesson is learned.

3 comments:

Laus said...

I just want to know how well this turned out. Mommy reprimands him, then takes a picture to capture the moment... ;)

He's so cute!

Annie said...

When I made Graham clean up the "writing on the wall" - which was definitely more than just a line - He thought it was fun... it didn't seem to be much of a punishment for him, but he hasn't done it since. So, I guess I have to be thankful for that!

James and Lauren said...

that is the most tragic face!!! man i hate it when they are so cute when they are naughty...