CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Injury in Nursery

So last week Jared the Nursey leader came and got me from Relief Society (which never happens), when I looked back to see him standing at the door with Dakota, Dakota wasn't crying or anything so I thought we would need to change his diaper... but as soon as I walked out Dakota started crying. I was like "what's wrong" I didn't see any injuries at first, then I saw the side of head. He had a big bruise and a little cut. I was like "what happened?" Dakota had climbed into one of the closets and then laid down and pushed the shlef up with his feet which made the other side of the shelf fall on him. But it wasn't a big deal.. after a little lovin' from mom and a wash of the face and hands, he went right back. When we got him for a few days after that he insisted on a bandaid. Funny kid. Here are a few pictures of the injury.


0 comments: