CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well I did it

For those of your that have been following my progress with my Physical Fitness test for the Navy. I finally passed it. YEAH!!!
Run 1.5 miles-17:05
Push ups- 30
Sit ups- 48

This is something I have been working on. Unlike a lot of my friends, I am not a great runner. I have to work hard to get my time to where it is now. I plan on keeping up with my exersice routine. So hopfully next march when I have to take it again, I will be able to pass it the first time around. I am just happy I was able to pass. Now I can go to California with no worries.
Thanks to all those that have encouraged me along the way.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Laus said...

YEA!!!! Go Jennifer! Be safe on your drive! Take lots of pictures!!!!

Ashli Dardenne said...

GREAT JOB! I could never do that, nor do I want to try. So way to go! I'm proud of you!

K.L. said...

Woo hoo! That's awesome. Wow, you have a beautiful family. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well on the home front. i think i still have a "NAVY" shirt of yours back from when you were our leader @ girls camp. How funny.

Mullin Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mullin Fam said...

I have been wondering if you had passed! Congrats! Sorry, I didn't mean to delete my comment, I just wanted to add to it! How was California?