CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jennifer's Navy Career

For those of you who have been following my career, and the roller coaster we have been on, we just got word that I did not make the next pay-graded I needed. I got word yesterday, so when I get back to Colorado, I will be talking to my Master Chief in Oklahoma City, and see what my next step is. We have a few options that we can choose from. But it might be that we will be out of the Military by March. Your thoughts and prayers on behalf of our family would be much appreciated. We aren't sure what the future holds for us, but we pray that Heavenly Father will continue to bless us, and help us find the opportunities that will best benefit our family. We are grateful for the time we have had in Colorado. And we might be there a whole lot longer then we ever planned. (which is okay with us, we love our Colorado Family) Thanks in advance for all your prayers.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh Jennifer, good luck to you and Peter and Dakota in where ever this change takes you. I know that exam was a total bear! Prayers definitely being said for all of you. (secretly we'd love to keep you here in CO)

The Bradys said...

Please know that you're in our thoughts and prayers. I've been thinking about you and your family a lot lately. You are a great family and I know that you will be blessed. Hang in there - and we'll see you at Christmas!!:)

Unknown said...

sorry to hear that. we will keep you in our prayers.