CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

just something fun

So I stole this from one of my friends but thought it would be fun...

I am: a mommy and a wife! 
I know: that my family will be together forever
I want: to pass my physical fitness test today
I Have: a wonderful life. 
I dislike: running
I miss: my parents and siblings (in laws too) 
I feel: tired 
I hear: Dakota watch Little Einsteins 
I smell: toast 
I crave: Funfetti cake 
I cry: when ever I feel like it 
I search: usually my purse 
I wonder: where our family will be next year at this time
I regret: only a few things in my life
I love: being home with my 2 boys
I care: about people more then they think 
I worry: about where we will be in a the next few months 
I remember: when I fell in love with Peter
I believe: in God
I dance: when ever Dakota is sad
I don't: know what our future holds
I argue: when I know I am right
I write: not as often as I should.. 
I win: sometimes 
I lose: sometimes too.. but not very gracefully
I wish: I could share the Gospel more easily with friends 
I listen: to music all the time
I can usually be found: sitting at my desk working
I am scared: of the Dark
I need: to get going to work 
I forget: birthdays very easily
I am happy: when I am with my family. 


I tag: Rachael Walker, Kelly M, Deborah, LeeElle, Staci

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I found your blog!! Cute!! You'll have to check out mine: www.thebremerbunch.blogspot.com!!

Melanie said...

No, not my brothers!! Funny video!