CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Okay I wasn't


I really wasn't going to get sucked into the Twilight craze that is sweeping though.. well everywhere. We were at Blockbuster the other night.. it was in stock and Peter says "you don't want to rent this?" I said.. "sure I guess so"... so we rented it. It sat on our counter for 3 days before we got around to watching it. I put it in Sunday afternoon while the boys were taking a nap. Even when it started I was like.. "I am not going to like this... not my kind of movie" WRONG! boy was I wrong. I LOVED IT! It was just so good! Peter woke up and I was half way though the movie.. he said "you watched it with out me?... you didn't even want to see it" I said "I know but.. oh my gosh it's so good!!!" I couldn't stop watching it... I watched it like 3 times in the next few days.. then I went out and got the book. That is the first time I EVER read a 400 and some odd page book in 2 days. SO GOOD. I am so excited to go see New Moon in Nov. So count me in for the midnight showing. But I still can't believe how much I enjoy the book... I love Bella and Edward! So.. such is my life right now.. totally involved in Bella and Edward. I LOVE IT!!! 

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Welcome aboard the Twilight train!! It's a fun ride!! I read Twilight really fast as well...never done that before in my LIFE!! I have finished New Moon and am half way through Eclipse. Haven't picked it up in months!! I loved the movie too. So fun!!

Porters said...

You and me both! I didn't read it for a LONG time after I heard about it because it was the "popular" thing to do! I read the first one in 2 days, New moon was my least favorite, it took me the longest 4 days to read!

Sarah said...

I think we are all addicted to Twilight. You were lucky in that you saw the movie first. I hated the movie. Didn't like the girl who played Bella or anyone else for that matter. The books are great though. Enjoy!!!