CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lesson learned....

If you have a glass pan, do not sit it on a hot burner. IT WILL EXPLODE. We know, we have done it twice now. I had a whole pan of yummy enchilada's go in the trash tonight. Peter had the same thing happen a few days ago, with a chicken and cheese casserole. So a word to those who do not know this... and to keep you from having to clean up a huge mess... Don't sit a glass pan on a hot burner. I had no idea it would explode. Just thought I would share our lesson we had to learn the hard way twice. 

1 comments:

Mullin Fam said...

I love that these two incidents only happened a few days apart! I will keep this in mind! I think I would have been more made that dinner had to go in the trash rather than having to buy a new pan!