CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've been Tagged

My friend Rachael tagged me with the "Brilliant Weblog Award". Below are questions I had to answer and post to my blog. Then I have to choose a few fellow Brilliant Bloggers and pass this award along!
A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? Peter, Mom and Melani
C. Cake or Pie? Cake... funfetti.... 
D. Day of choice? Saturday and Sunday
E. Essential Item? Phone
F. Favorite Color? Blue
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Chocolate Covered Gummy Bears!

H. Hometown? Anaheim Ca (AKA DisneyHeim, Anacrime, Anaslime... 
I. Indulgence? 
J. January or July? July! January is too cold! July is perfect!
K. Kids? 1 boy-Dakota 2yrs
L. Life is not complete without? My little family, the Gospel,<----agree with Rachael 
M. Marriage Date? April 04 
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 brother 3 sisters  
O. Oranges or Apples? that is hard. I love both! 
P. Phobias? The Dark 
Q. Quotes?  Life moves pretty fast if you don't stop and look around once in awhile you could miss it! 
R. Reasons to Smile? No work! Being with my family 
S. Season of Choice? Summer and Fall 
T. Tag some Peeps! See Below 
U. Unknown Fact about Me? I am adopted by my grandparents. I have been around the world on an aircraft carrier 
V. Vegetable? Cucumbers 
W. Worst Habits? too critial of me and peter 
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound 
Y. Your Favorite Food? Chicken wrap at Red Robin 
Z. Zodiac Sign? Libra

Brilliant Blogger Award I am passing along to: 
1.Rachael Waldron
2.Jill 
3. Lisa 
4. Amanda
5. Kelly M

1 comments:

Mullin Fam said...

Thanks for the tag!! This will be a record number of blog posts in one night!