CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Memory Blog

Blog Memory Game
So, I thought this looked kind of fun - I got it from my friend Jessica. Go ahead, see if you can remember something I can't!
1. Add a comment to this post on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot…anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.

*** Jennifer***

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I was so glad we added another sister to the family. I think the best time we had together was the Time Out for Women Weekend in NC. It was a great trip and a lot of fun getting to know you more. Wish we could do it again.