CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

A long weekend

My sister Robin and her family were in town this past weekend. We did a lot of stuff. We went to the aquiram, downtown denver, A rockies baseball game (that had a rain delay.. welcome to Colorado), Then to Elitch's Gardens amusement park. Had a great time just hanging out. But out of everything we did.. Peter and I didn't have our camera once. I am hoping that we can get some pictures from Robin or Lars (Whitneys soon to be husband). But with pictures or without.. we had a lot of fun. Whitney, Lars and Skyler taught Dakota to say a couple of cute things. Like ... "let's bounce" and "do work, Son" (I guess that is from a show on MTV.. Rob and Bigg or something like that) On sunday Peter and I had to speak in church. So it was nice that my family was here. This is the first time we had to speak in this ward, we have been in the ward for 3 years and we have dodged the bullet for awhile. So I guess it was just our time.
I have enjoyed the time spent with my family. I am sad we didn't get any pictures. But such is life. I hope to get some to post. We will have to see.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

You both did great in your talks. I really enjoyed them!

Annie said...

It was nice to meet your family!
And I really enjoyed your talks, I am a little jealous I have been in the ward 4 years, and have spoken twice (once at Christmas, and the other at Thanksgiving), I am throwing your name back in the hat!