CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a great weekend


We headed down to my mom and dads house for the weekend. It was nice to get away from everything here. I found out Friday that I didn't advance to E-5, so I am still in Denver, my next chance for advancement will be in September. I think we have decided to go ahead and get Dakota on the waiting list for Day Care on base, and Peter start looking for a job, since it doesn't look like we are going to be able to sale the condo any time soon, for what we need to, to pay off the bank. So we have a lot of changes coming our way. But I believe as we put on cares on the Lord, and do our part He will take care of us. Maybe not in the way we want, but what is best for us at the time.

So anyways. We had a good time at my parents. Talking and watching home movies. We were going to go to Lake City, but it was really cold Saturday, so we took a drive to a little trail that lead down to a Dam. I was surprised my mom made it down the trail and back up. It wasn't as warm as we thought it was going to be. But we had a good time. We had a great time at church with mom, the lesson in both Sunday School and Relief Society was very good. Dakota is having issues with us leaving him in Nursery, it doesn't matter if we are in our Ward or somewhere else, so Peter let me stay with my mom and he sat in Nursery with Dakota... but anyways.. Dakota loves my moms dog pepper and would go with Grandma to take Pepper for a walk, and would chase him around the yard. It was nice to not really have to think about things going on back home.

Below are some pictures from the weekend.














1 comments:

The Walker's said...

The pictures of Dakota and the dog are priceless. What a darling little boy you have!