CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

So much going on

We have been a very busy family over the last little while. Dakota turned 2 on Sunday the 20th, then two days later we headed for Utah. I was able to surprise my sister in law (peter's sister) for her wedding. We had a wonderful time in Utah seeing all our family. I was able to see cousins I have seen in years and years. The wedding was beautiful, Rachael and Steve got married in the Logan Temple. I had never been there and it was a beautiful. Dakota did well in the car both ways, there and home. And had a good time with his cousins. We didn't get to do a lot of what I wanted, we were so busy running from Logan, to Midvale, to Orem and back again. But it was so great to hang out with Pete's family. We had a really good time. Some Photos from the past week.

Dakota in front of the Logan Temple



Peter's whole family(minus 2 in laws and 3 kids)
All of Peter's 8 brothers and sister were together for Rachael's wedding. It was fun to have everyone there. We sure did miss Sue Carter, Chirs, Kayla and Elisa.




Peter, Stephen and Rachael


It was a very long day


A sister and her brothers


The Happy Couple! So Beautiful!


In addition to the wedding, my Great Aunt Donna passed away while I was on my way to Utah. I was unable to attend her Funeral service, because it was the same time as the wedding, but my cousin Heidi, Uncle Johnnie, Peter, Dakota and I went to the Cemetery the day after. She was an awesome lady. Her family figured out that she had submitted names and had Temple work done for over a million people. She also had traced one of our lines clear back to Adam. (So I am told). She will be truly missed! But what a reunion they had that day in Heaven.



My mom and her two sister, Aunt Colleen, Aunt Connie and Mom (Coraleen)

0 comments: