CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Peter and Dakota "Buddys"


I love both of my boys very much. Dakota loves to spend time with Peter. I can see Peter in Dakota everyday. They are so cute together.


I am grateful that Peter is able to stay home with Dakota, while I am working. I know there are some people who don't agree or understand why we kind of do things backwards, but for right now it works for my family. I am grateful for the bond that Daktoa and Peter are building. I think it is important for sons to be able to connect with their fathers. They have a lot of fun together. Peter is a wonderful husband and father.



I enjoying hearing them laugh and play together. Peter is much more relaxed with Dakota as far as letting him try things that I have a hard time letting him do. But I am grateful that Peter has encouraged Dakota to try things. Dakota can now climb up a ladder on the playground. We went to McDonalds for dinner last night and Dakota went up in all the tubes at the play place. I am standing up watching for him, nervous and anxious for Daktoa, and Peter is just sitting there, waiting to see what he will do. I am grateful for Peter's faith in our little boy.








Free Online Journal

3 comments:

howelltree said...

Those are such great pictures of Peter and Dakota!!

Unknown said...

where did you take those first two pictures? It looks like a really pretty area.

The Walker's said...

Great pictures. Where were the first couple taken? It's so beautiful. I can't believe how big Dakota is getting!