CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I really am going to ....




Start giving more attention to this blog. I have to figure out how everything works. But I am going to be more proactive in sharing our life with all of you. So a few weeks ago it was a nice day our friends Elizabeth and Glenn with their little girl Kayla came over and we went to cheery Creek Resivor. It was all coved in ice, as we were driving aound I asked Pete "do you think we could walk on it?" he said "i don't think so.. " and just then we pulled into a parking area, there were Ice Fishers. So we all got out of the car and decided we would go "walk on water" it was a little scary at first, but fun. Dakota loved it. We got him down on the ice and he just took off.
Dakota had a wonderful time on his "first date".
I am so grateful for good friends! It is sometimes hard to be a military family. Alway moving. Not having family around. I am so grateful for a "ward" family, that we can lean on, and receive support from. We are truely blessed to have wonderful friends in the Denver area.
We are still trying to sell our condo. I am just tried of it all. I am ready to be done with it. We love the area and our neighbors, but it is doing nothing to help out the bank account.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never been to cherry creek resevoir. i need to go sometime.

howelltree said...

Yay! I'm glad you remembered your password so you could add to your blog:) I love your background of the temple...beautiful!!!