CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Jennifer Needs....

This is kind of fun! I went to Google and typed in "jennifer Needs" and these are the ones that came up...
JENNIFER NEEDS
A smack daddy---no I think I am good.. Thanks anyways.
Your Support--- I can always use good friends.
to lose some weight--- true
needs a shave--- no I think I am good
to hear some good news--- wouldn't mind that
to play by the rules--- that isn't any fun
a muzzel--- does that mean I talk to much?
Human anatomy lessons--- never thought of that.. but sure why not.. =)

4 comments:

MnM said...

That's cute.

Sarah said...

Your header is cute. How did you get that done?

Jen and Dakota said...

Hey Sarah,
Peter did our heading. I don't know how... I can ask him if he could do one for you. He would just need what ever pictures you want, and what kind of design. I have him do one for like every holiday.

Becca's Blog said...

You're so cute. I would have never thought to do that, but I have to admit now I am curious.