CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

LIFE IS BUSY!

Life has been very busy lately. My parents came into town for the weekend, it was wonderful having them here. We went to Parker days on Friday night, Dakota wanted to ride the little train, but started to cry when I put him in the seat, so mommy had to ride with him, oh what a joy that was =) the things we do for our children(pictures to follow). Saturday we didn't do much, mom and I went shopping for Father's day, and then went to my cousins house for dinner in the Springs. I thought I had done really good in picking something for Peter that he wouldn't know what it was. But as soon as he saw the wrapping he knew what I had gotten him. I bought him a fishing pole with everything he would need except for the worms. I am hoping we can get out on a few camp outs this year. Maybe this will motivate us to go so he can use it. It was nice to have my parents here for Father's day. It brings back memories of holiday back home, every holiday was a grand event in the Burris(my maiden) household. Present, games of base ball in the back yard, BBQ (which to us was Hamburgers and hot dogs), and cake.. always cake. It was nice to have some traditions back in the house. I wanted to tell Peter how much I love him, and how grateful I am to have him as Dakota's Daddy... He is a very kind fun loving, playful daddy. Dakota loves you so much! Thanks for all you do for him and me. Hope you had a good father's day.
Work is stressful. Peter is getting ready for a camp out at the end of the month. I will be working my last drill weekend this coming Saturday, then no more drill weekends for me. Dakota is learning (or trying to learn) to go potty in "his" potty that grandma bought him. There is a lot going on with the family this month and we wish we could be back in South Carolina to celebrate with everyone. We wish James and Gabby a very happy wedding day.
I just wanted to take some time and give a little update. All is well in the Ouzts house. We have been very blessed as a family.



0 comments: