CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

First Time

Hi.. I am really new at this.. but I have been needing somewhere I can go and just write. Write about the day, about life, about my dreams and fears. And I think I have found that place. I am not sure any one will even read this but me... but that's okay. You know life really sucks being an adult. We (as a family) are going though a rough time, finically and I was talking to my mom the other day, and I told her.. "you know.. I really don't think I want to be an adult anymore" I have always loved the idea of there being a Never-neverland. Peter Pan had the right idea.. why grow up.. but then I think harder about it. If I had never grown up, I would have never had my son or been married to my husband. Those are the two best things in my life. They keep me going. They are my rock. Life can be hard and stressful, but it's all the small things, all the hugs and kisses I get when I come home from work, it's all the cold night snuggling on the couch, it's all the smiles and laughs that make everything seem worth it.

0 comments: